If you want to check the balance of your Carnival cruise gift card online then, you must have to register at www.carnivalgiftcards.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Carnival cruise gift card, you can able to view your Carnival cruise gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
If you’re thinking of cruising, there’s a very good chance you’re considering a Carnival cruise. Growing since our founding in 1972, Carnival Cruise Line — “The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line” now carries millions of passengers every year. Our newest ship is Carnival Horizon, which debuted in April… and we’re building our next ship, Carnival Panorama, which takes to the sea in 2019. Carnival Cruise Line is proud to be part of a family of companies owned by Carnival Corporation, which includes sister lines Princess Cruises, Holland America Line and Cunard Line, among others.
How To Check Carnival cruise Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance through the website or phone number.
Method 1) Balance check via online :
- Website: www.carnivalgiftcards.com
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
- Phone: 866 270-1064
General Description Of Carnival Cruise Gift Card
- Carnival offers closed-loop prepaid cards (Gift Cards) to customers. Standard Gift Cards are defined as Gift Cards purchased by a customer.
- Promotional Gift Cards are defined as Gift Cards provided without charge as marketing or booking promotion.
- Standard Gift Cards have no expiration date.
- Promotional Gift Cards may carry an expiration date which will be printed on the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards do not incur dormancy fees for non-use.
- Gift Cards are not credit, debit, or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
- Gift Cards have no value until activated at a time of purchase, and Gift Cards will not be activated until payment is verified. Gift Cards will be activated when delivered and will be active upon receipt by the customer.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, meaning funds may not be added to Gift Cards after activation.
- Once activated, Gift Cards may not be resold; resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the Gift Card without compensation.
- Gift Cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
- Carnival may refuse, cancel or hold for review Gift Cards and Gift Card orders in cases where it suspects fraud, mistake, alteration, issuance in an incorrect denomination, or violations of law, policies or these Terms and Conditions.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards will not be replaced.
- Gift Cards are issued by CCL Gifts, LLC (Issuer). Issuer reserves the right, and holders or purchasers of a Gift Card agree that Issuer may at any time change these Terms and Conditions, as permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions and all matters arising out of or relating to the Gift Cards, except as governed by federal law, will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law rule.
Their 26 ships operate 3- to 24-day voyages, departing from every coast in the U.S., as well as Canada, Puerto Rico and Barbados. While we’re best known for Caribbean cruises, we sail to other exotic and amazing destinations like Mexico, Alaska, The Bahamas, Cuba, Hawaii and the Far East. Additionally, Carnival Cruise Line Australia now has three ships and offers cruises from Sydney to New Zealand, the Pacific Islands and Singapore.
You may also search other gift card,