If you want to check the balance of your Dick’S Sporting Good gift card online then, you must have to register at www.dickssportinggoods.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Dick’S Sporting Goods gift card, you can able to view your Dick’S Sporting Good gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
DICK’S Sporting Goods was founded in 1948 when an 18-year-old Dick Stack was working at an Army surplus store in Binghamton, New York. An avid fisherman, Dick was approached by the store owner to come up with a list of products needed to get into the fishing tackle business. After Dick presented his suggestions, the owner told him he was a dumb kid and had no idea what he was doing. Dick was upset and promptly quit. He went to his grandmother’s house where he spent a lot of time as a kid and told her what had happened. Dick’s family continues to offer the finest quality products at competitive prices, backed by the best service anywhere. Like you, we have a real passion for sports.
How To Check Dick’s Sporting Good Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance through the website or phone number.
Method 1) Balance check via online :
- Website: www.dickssportinggoods.com
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
- Phone: (877) 720-6608
Return and Refund Prosses In Dick’s Sporting Good Gift Card
- DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, and Field & Stream offer a 60-day return policy on most products.
- Returns with an original sales receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- Returns without an original sales receipt or pack slip must be returned using a valid ID and will receive a store credit for the lowest selling price.
- Information from the ID will be held in a company-wide database of customer return activity.
- For items excluded from the return, the manufacturer’s contact information may be provided upon request.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns, where a ScoreCard Reward or coupon was redeemed, will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Items requiring repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center
- The following identification is accepted for returns: US or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, and Field & Stream reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
Dick’s grandmother asked how much it would cost to build the store himself. Dick said it would cost $300. His grandmother then went to the cookie jar where she kept her life savings and gave him $300 and told him “do it yourself.” Dick used that money and his relentless work ethic to open a bait-and-tackle shop in Binghamton. By 1958, he expanded his product line to include much of what you’ll find at DICK’S Sporting Goods today.
You may also search other gift card,