If you want to check the balance of your Dress Barn gift card online then, you must have to register at www.dressbarn.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Dress Barn gift card, you can able to view your Dress Barn gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
As a wife working mother, Roslyn Jaffe recognized a need for women in the workplace because it was need of her own a one stop-stop where women could buy designer clothing at a discount. At the time, the idea of offering “fashion at a value” was totally unique. And the rest, as they say, is history. Roslyn and Elliot Jaffe met and fell in love while working for rival retailers. They got married in 1952 and Roslyn chose a pink,ankle-length gown she bought for $39. During a time when “tradition” was the norm, Mrs.J was anything but. A few years later, she started something that would change both their lives forever.
How To Check Dress Barn Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance through the website or phone number.
Method 1) Balance check via online :
- Website: www.dressbarn.com
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
- Phone: 800 374-9779
About Of Product Return Process In Dress Barn Gift Card
- A cash refund will be issued when original payment was made with cash or a check.
- A credit will be issued to the credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
- If a gift/merchandise card or gift receipt was used, an exchange or a merchandise credit will be issued.
- Our stores are not able to apply a refund to a PayPal account used for online purchases.
- The refund will be provided in the form of a merchandise credit.
- A refund may be credited to the PayPal account if you ship the return back to the online warehouse using the return label provided.
Without a receipt, we will issue a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price offered during the past 30 days.
It was the night the first store sign had to be printed and the Jaffes still hadn’t thought of a name. So Mrs. J thought of two words, “dress” spoke to women. And in those days, “darn” spoke to discount or value. It was that simple.
You may also search other gift card,