If you want to check the balance of your Elephant Bar gift card online then, you must have to register at www.elephantbarrestaurant.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Elephant Bar gift card, you can able to view your Elephant Bar gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
The Elephant Bar is a restaurant that has delicious grilled food to eat. Appetizers include seared Ahi tuna, Tempura salmon (also seared), and Korean Beef Tacos. They have salads and baked french onion and tomato bisque soups. You can get a nice wood grilled entree such as top sirloin, pork ribs, or chicken with their garlic mashed potatoes and veggies. Besides the wood-fired dishes, there are wok -fired specialties such as Mongolian beef, teriyaki chicken, or jumbo prawns. The Elephant Bar notes which dishes are gluten-free on their menu.
How To Check Elephant Bar Gift Card Balance
Two method is available to check Elephant Bar gift card Balance.
Method 1) Balance check via Online :
- Website: elephantbar.myguestaccount.com
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
- Phone Number: 562-207-6200
Know About Detail Of Lost Elephant Bar Gift Card
- If you have registered using the iPhone or Android app, you will not need a card to participate in this program. You can simply check in through the mobile app each time you visit us. You also do not need your card if you would like to have your server look up your rewards account by using your name and phone number.
- If you have registered your card online and have lost your card, you may get another card at your next visit. Simply provide the server with your phone number and they will be able to access the account tied to the lost card. A new card will be activated for you with all of the information you already entered.
- If you have forgotten that you already registered for the program and have also started a new card, you may combine it with your original registration online by following these steps:
- Go to the registration page and click on Yes (I have a card) and enter your information including the number on the physical card you received at the restaurant.
- When you submit this information, the system will send you an email with a link which will allow you to combine your information with the new card.
- Any account balances such as Stamps earned will be transferred to your new card. It is important to note that you can only transfer any account balances or rewards accrued on a lost card if that card has been registered.
- You can also contact us before you come in so that your lost card is protected and no one else can use it. Simply send an email to [email protected] to report your lost card.
- If your lost card was never registered, then, unfortunately, we cannot track your rewards. You can register online for a new account or simply ask a server for a new card. Be sure to register your new card to avoid losing future rewards.
The Elephant Bar also has burgers and sandwiches on the menu as well as a Lighter Side selection which includes petite sirloin, salmon salad, or cajun chicken. The Passport Email club allows you to become a member of the Elephant Bar and get special offers and savings on menu items.
You may also search other gift card,