If you want to check the balance of your Lids gift card online then, you must have to register at www.lids.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Lids gift card, you can able to view your Lids gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
Operating out of Indianapolis, Indiana, the retail businesses make up more than 1,000 mall-based, airport, street level, and factory outlet locations nationwide, and in Canada and Puerto Rico. LIDS retail stores offer officially licensed and branded headwear of collegiate teams, major professional sports teams, as well as other specialty fashion categories in the latest styles and colors. LIDS Locker Room is a mall-based retailer of sports headwear, apparel, accessories, and novelties which also operates under the Sports Fan-Attic and Sports Avenue retail concepts. Most LIDS and LIDS Locker Room stores also offer custom embroidery capability. LIDS Clubhouse operates team-specific professional sports and university athletics retail stores and e-commerce websites. Hat World, Inc. is a subsidiary of Genesco Inc.
How To Check Lids Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance through the website or phone number.
Method 1) Balance check via online :
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
Return and Refund Prosses In Lids Gift Card
- We allow all merchandise, with the original receipt or packing slip, to be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase to any of our local retail stores (exclusions may apply), or by mail to our Customer Care Department.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed and in new condition to be eligible for a refund or merchandise credit. All sales are final on clearance items.
- Refunds for items returned after 30 days of original purchase will be in the form of a gift card at the current retail price.
- Items returned after 90 days of purchase will not be accepted. If you receive a defective item, the wrong item or the wrong quantity, please Contact Us immediately.
- They will resend the correct item to you and refund the return shipping costs due to our error.
Everybody either went to college or follows a college or professional sports team. Likewise, everybody has $20. A hat is clearly an impulse buy, but one that people can afford. That is how Glenn Campbell summarized his, and partner Scott Molander’s idea for Hat World, Inc. in the early 1990s. They were right. Today, the Indianapolis-based company is the specialty retail leader in fashion athletic headwear, team apparel and other fan novelties operating as LIDS.
You may also search other gift card,