If you want to check the balance of your Rite Aid gift card online then, you must have to register at www.riteaid.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Rite Aid gift card, you can able to view your Rite Aid gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
At Rite Aid, we have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That’s why we deliver the products and services that you, our valued customer, need to lead a healthier, happier life. Everyone at Rite Aid—from our knowledgeable, caring associates and pharmacists to the members of our board of directors—works together to provide you with a superior pharmacy experience.
How To Check Rite Aid Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance through the website or phone number.
Method 1) Balance check via online :
- Website: www.riteaid.com
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
- Phone: 1-800-748-3243
Return Prosses In Rite Aid Gift Card
- We guarantee total customer satisfaction, for this reason, we are proud to offer free returns on all products.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may return unused merchandise within 90 days of the original shipped date for a prompt refund.
- You will be refunded for the merchandise total, plus applicable sales tax paid.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless product arrives damaged or the incorrect product was shipped.
- Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return.
- Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up on your credit card statement.
Rite Aid Corporation is also proud to be one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains. With approximately 2,500 stores in 19 states, we have a strong presence on both the East and West Coasts, employing more than 51,000 associates. Our company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol RAD.
You may also search other gift card,