If you want to check the balance of your Saks Fifth gift card online then, you must have to register at www.saksfifthavenue.com official website. Once you have successfully registered with Saks Fifth gift card, you can able to view your Saks Fifth gift card balance. For more information follow the complete step by step instructions.
Saks Fifth Avenue was the brainchild of Horace Saks and Bernard Gimbel, who operated independent retail stores on New York’s 34th Street at Herald Square in the early 1900s. Their dream was to construct a unique specialty store that would become synonymous with fashionable, gracious living. The combined financial input of these great merchant families led to the purchase of a site between 49th and 50th Streets on upper Fifth Avenue, then jointly occupied by the Democratic Club and the Buckingham Hotel. With the opening of its founders’ “dream store” on September 15, 1924, Saks Fifth Avenue became the first large retail operation to locate in what was then primarily a residential district. By offering the finest quality men’s and women’s fashions, as well as an extraordinary program of customer services, Saks Fifth Avenue has become the byword for taste and elegance.
How To Check Saks Fifth Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance through the website or phone number.
Method 1) Balance check via online :
- Website: www.saksfifthavenue.com
Method 2) Balance check via Phone :
- Phone: (888) 695-4872
Return Process In Saks Fifth Gift Card
- Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days with a receipt. If you don’t have a receipt and we can’t look-up your transaction, you’ll receive store credit for the lowest selling price.
- Full-priced merchandise, with the exception of furs, watches, and jewelry, received after 30 days will be credited based on the current selling price. Returns of furs, watches and jewelry items will not be accepted after 30 days.
- All other merchandise can be returned up to one year after purchase.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit gourmet, monogrammed or personalized items.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers.
- To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
Saks Incorporated was acquired by Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC), North America’s longest continually operated company, joining a portfolio of iconic brands including Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor. Richard Baker currently presides as Governor and Executive Chairman of Hudson’s Bay Company. The company’s stock is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “HBC”. Saks Fifth Avenue today is renowned for its superlative selling services and merchandise offerings. The best of European and American designers for men and women are sold throughout its 39 stores servicing customers in 22 states.
You may also search other gift card,